Saturday, February 25, 2012

So what's a Canadian?


While I was helping my husband fill out applications online for a local restaurant, we came across the inevitable question.   You know the one.  Towards the end of the application that one question that asks what gender you are.  Well we all know the answer to this question. Or do we?  When I went to select my answer I noticed there were 4 choices.  Male, Female, Prefer not to answer, and wait for it. Canadian.  So here is my question: Whats a Canadian?

Since this wasn't a very long blog, I figured it was time to let my daughter introduce some of the important people in her life to you all.

First there is Daddy.  He loves me so much.  He spent every moment he could with me when I was born.

 After I came home from the hospital, I didn't like my Daddy that much.  But things changed.  He is now one of my best people in the world.  We play lots of games together.  My favorite game is Where's the Baby? That's where he hides me behind his head and acts like he can't see me.  Sometimes we get a little too wild and Mommy has to remind us to settle down.  When I really want something all I have to do is put my arms up for Daddy to pick me up and he will give me what ever I want.  I know I am spoiled.
This is my favorite Mommy!  
Then there is Mommy.  I have loved my Mommy since the moment I first laid eyes on her.  She is always there for me even when she wishes that she could sleep in.  I won't let anything come between me and my Mommy.  Mommy says I am a big girl because I have finally learned to let her leave the room long enough to go to the bathroom with out me.  I just figured she wanted some company.  I know I don't like to be alone.  The other important people in my life are not included in these pictures but they are really cool.  I am the luckiest little girl in all the land.  Mommy says I even have a guardian kitten.  Oh look there he is watching over me and Daddy sleeping in.  That's Sherbert.  He has been watching over me since I was still inside Mommy.  Mommy said that every morning when she would wake up he would jump on the bed and wake me up.  I liked the sound of his purr.   Well its getting late and I need to get some sleep.  I get to go spend time with my Nana and Papa tomorrow. But Mommy says that I can come back any write to you guys again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment