Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Allergies in February?! You have got to be kidding me

Well its official.  The end of the world as we know it.  It is February 21st and we have yet to have a blizzard this winter.  Do you know what that means?  That means that I have been suffering from my SPRING time allergies since the beginning of the month!  First it started with the weather staying warm and my wonderful husband opening the windows.  I have been miserable for weeks and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.  Sarai seems to finally be getting over her cold and congestion just in time to have a mommy who having the running nose and sinus drainage.  And of course my wonderful new doctor who is treating me for sleep apnea says that I can't take the antihistamines that I have taken my entire life because they are the older generation of drugs and can cause drowsiness.  I can't have that he says because I have narrowed air passage ways that are causing me to have worsened apnea symptoms.

So what does my wonderful adoring husband do?  He says that he wants to plant vegetables this year as well as a couple of different flower plants.  And of course since we have to start them inside for 8 weeks that just means I am going to suffer even more from my allergies.

So today we went to the dollar general to get what ever we wanted.  We each had 16 dollars!  I spent my money on getting some supplies for a project that I am working on for my sparkpeople team.  I am making Verse of the Day memory cards.  Its actually been a lot of fun so far.

 I thought as I closed this blog I would introduce you to some key players in my life.  This is my husband Dan and daughter Sarai.  They are my world and I would do anything for them.  Right now we are struggling with Dan finding a job.  It is really hard.  I know that this is the place I decided that I would become completely honest with my readers on here and I will share everything with you.  Just not in this Blog.
This picture was taken right after Sarai's first bath.  Not really her first bath since she was 8 months old in this picture but the first bath she allowed Daddy to give her.  That was such a special day for both me and my husband.  I had been basically her sole care giver since she was born.  She would scream if anyone else held her or if I left the room.  Now she is finally bonding with Daddy and letting him hold her and play with her.

There are a few other important players in our family however they need a blog all to themselves.  At least if I want to be proper about introducing them to the blog world.  I hope that someone out there gets something from my ramblings and please leave me a comment.  I love reading them and getting people's feedback on my life.  It might be simple but it gives me great Joy.

I pray for each one of my readers that God will show you what His plans are for your life.  I know what mine is and I am willing to step up to the plate.

Blessings,
Lyndsay

No comments:

Post a Comment